Looking for something fun to do this St. Patrick’s Day? How about patronizing your local Irish restaurant or pub! Here are a few fun ideas for the North Houston, Tomball, and The Woodlands area communities. Got more suggestions? Post below in the comments!
Mo’s Irish Pub at Vintage Park
138 Vintage Park Blvd., Houston, TX 77070 | 281.251.0715
- March 17 – St. Patrick’s Day Celebration – Irish American menu made from scratch + 36 brews on tap. Live music from 10:00AM to 1:00AM, games, Irish dancers, bagpipers, and giveaways including free T-shirts to the first 100 patrons. Specials on food and drinks.
The Goose’s Acre Bistro & Irish Pub
21 Waterway Avenue, Suite 140, The Woodlands, TX | 281-466-1502
- Friday, March 13 – St. Patrick’s Weekend Kick-off Party! Irish dancers, bagpipers, and DJ Neko will provide entertainment.
- Saturday, March 14 – Irish dancers, bagpipers, and a sexy kilt contest. $200 awarded to first place. Get signed up today!
- Sunday, March 15 – St. Baldrick’s Day Celebration – The 9th charity event to benefit the St. Baldrick’s Foundation and children’s cancer research! Shaving begins at 3:00 PM along with a silent auction. Purchase your raffle tickets for the 42″ TV drawing!
- Tuesday March 17 – St. Patrick’s Day – Doors open at 8:00AM. Breakfast will be served 8 – 10:00AM, full menu served 11:00AM – 2:00PM; limited menu, 21+, and $5 cover after 2PM. Live music, 11:00AM – 2:00AM. Irish dancers and bagpipers throughout the day. Plenty o’ green beer!
FM 1960 St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- Parade begins at 2:00 PM at the Wells Fargo parking lot at Champions Forest Drive and FM 1960. It ends at The Concert Pub North at FM 1960 and Kuykendahl. Proceeds benefit Cypress Creek EMS. Read More