The 2015 Houston Reformed Theology Conference will focus on the topic, Adam & the Image of God: A study in Creation, Fall, & Redemption. The event is free and childcare is provided. Please invite your friends!
Without understanding the role of Adam in the garden, one cannot properly understand the fullness and the glory of God’s salvation in Christ. Perhaps this sounds like a strong statement. But is it true? Is it Biblical? At this year’s conference, Dr. Carlton Wynne will set forth the significance of Adam and the image of God both before and after the Fall. And furthermore, he will explain what this has to do with living the Christian life today. Come join us for this year’s conference!
Houston Reformed Theology Conference
- When: Saturday, September 26, 9AM – 3PM (free breakfast at 8:15)
- Where: Hilton Garden Inn, 14919 Northwest Fwy, Houston, TX | MAP
- 8:15 – 9:00 AM: Continental breakfast at the Hilton Garden Inn
- 9:00 – 10:00 AM: 1st Lecture: Adam, Creation, & the Image of God
- 10:00 – 10:15 AM: Break
- 10:15 – 11:00 AM: 2nd Lecture: Sin & the Image of God
- 11:00 – 11:30 AM: Question & Answer Time
- 11:30AM – 12:00 PM: Free Lunch
- 1:00 – 2:00 PM: 3rd Lecture – Redemption & the Image of God
- 2:00 – 2:15 PM: Break
- 2:15 – 3:00 PM: Question & Answer Time
We gladly offer this conference for free in hopes that many will attend. Additionally, an offering will be taken for any who would like to help support the Houston Reformed Conferences by underwriting the expenses involved in putting on this event.
About Dr. Carlton Wynne:
Dr. Wynne was born and raised in Houston, TX. After earning his bachelors from Princeton University in 2002 and his MDiv from Reformed Theological Seminary (Charlotte) in 2007, he spent two years serving as Assistant Pastor at Providence Presbyterian Church (PCA) in Dallas, TX. Sensing the Lord’s call to pursue further study, he moved his family to Philadelphia, PA, where he recently earned his PhD in Systematic Theology. Carlton has a passion for the local church and for seeing the beauties of the word of God impacting the people of God. He is married to Linley and they are the proud parents of three young boys. Carlton is active in ministry at Cornerstone OPC in Ambler, PA.