No, we’re not talking about April the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles heartthrob. She’s fine. April of 2017 however, is gone forever. The Pink Armadillo put a serious dent in promoting local business and charity.
Most Popular Article
Madisonville: So Much More Than Buc-ees!
Big thanks to Felicia Winfree Cravens for this fun piece about a little Texas town with a whole lotta character. Her article was shared over 1.16K times on Facebook. Holy smokes Felicia!
Most Popular Business
This Houston Roofer Just Won An Award Only 2% Roofers Won Nationwide
1st Choice Roofing was our most popular business for April. They were featured with the article. It was shared over 80 times on Facebook. Congrats 1st Choice Roofing!
Most Popular Charity
Jedi Training Camp Uncovered in Houston
The first of our “Fake News” articles was shared over 120 times. This humorous piece was written about a very real Star Wars Themed martial arts class, and leveraged to promote Langham Creek YMCA in Cypress.
The Runners Up
- New Braunfels First Baptist Church Members Remembered (1.82K Shares!)
- Navasota: A Historic Town of Blues, Railroads, & Wine (332 Shares!)
- NW Houston Easter Egg Hunt & Event Roundup (20 Shares)
- Mammograms, Prenatal Care, & More: Free & Low Cost Women’s Health Care in Greater Houston
- Have You Heard About The Tunnels & Underground Shopping Mall Below Houston? (233 Shares)
- Houston Mourns Police Officer Clint Greenwood, Shot Arriving To Serve (28 Shares)
- Miller Outdoor Theater Releases FREE May Concert Calendar (25 Shares)
- Mayor Gretchen Fagan Talks Old Town Tomball, 403 EATS & Mother’s Day (42 Shares)
- Celebrate A Legit Cinco De Mayo at Hugo’s, Caracol, Xochi, or Sylvia’s Mexican Restaurant
- Tippit Family Seeks Help After Cyclist Father Murdered In Hit-And-Run (Over 100 Reads)
A Few Big April Milestones
- We were cited in news articles by several high profile media outlets, including Heavy and Rare.
- We began working with 16 Houston Businesses and 7 Local Charities to coordinate the delivery of their events and news to Houston area residents.
- We highlighted approximately 60 business and 30 charities in relevant articles. Most were local. Most were small community organizations. In this way, we highlighted roughly 90 brand names the media rarely-to-never covers, and that you might never know about outside word-of-mouth.
Own a Houston area business? Represent a Marketing or PR Agency? Check out The Pink Armadillo Marketing Memberships to learn how you and your clients can benefit from a revolutionary new blend of journalism and smart public relations. Read More.